UltraClear SUSTAIN® Medical Food
UltraClear SUSTAIN, provided as a powdered beverage mix, is a medical food designed to nutritionally support patients with leaky gut syndrome.
- Nutritionally supports the "Regenerate" and "Reinoculate" phases of Metagenics GI Restoration Program.
- Features specially processed high amylose rice flour, augmented with essential amino acids to increase the biological value of the protein.
- Provides high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as the carbohydrate source and medium-chain triglycerides as a source of readily absorbed and metabolized lipids.
- Fortified with nutrients such as zinc gluconate, L-glutamine, and pantothenic acid to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Provides fructooligosaccharides (FOS)and inulin to support the growth of "friendly" intestinal bacteria.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide or a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (60 g)|
|Recommendations: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about two level scoops (60 grams) of UltraClear Sustain into eight fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.|
|†Saturated fat is contributed by the beneficial fat medium chain triglycerides which have recognized health benefits.
†† ChromeMate® GTF is a registered trademark of InterHealth, Inc.