Endefen is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the overall health and function of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula goes far beyond the competition by addressing multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
- Promotes the thickness and strength of the protective gastric mucin layer.
- Selectively promotes Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus growth to support balanced, healthy flora.
- Provides key nutrients to enhance GI immune system function.
- Promotes the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, and a decrease in generation of ammonia and beta-glucuronidase.
|Serving Size: 2 level tablespoons (~15 g)|
|Recommendations: Mix two level tablespoons in two to four ounces of juice or water one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Warnings: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.|
|† Typical analysis 230 mg phosphatidylcholine.
†† Supplies a minimum of 60% (150 mg) total catechins.
*Contains less than 25 mg of caffeine per serving.