Wycoff Wellness Center Treatment Package
Our five visit treatment plan is designed to give you a complete and detailed overview of your current health. We specifically review your hormonal balance, thyroid and adrenal gland assessments, blood studies, and airborne allergy testing as well as common food allergy testing. Also included is a Candida (yeast) evaluation with detailed yeast-free and nutritional counseling.
Components of this evaluation:
- Review of extensive medical history questionaire
- Complete and comprehensive physical examination
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) - if needed
- Bio-impendance Analysis (BIA)
- Allergy testing for common inhaled and food allergens (optional)
- Salivary testing for hormonal imbalance (female/male sex hormones & adrenal hormones)*
- Comprehensive blood testing and/or urine testing**
*Salivary testing will be coordinated through our office and is included in our fees.
** Blood/urine testing will be coordinated through the laboratory of your choice.
Blood/urine testing costs may be covered by your insurance and are not part of our packaged price.
Typical treatment protocol:
- Detailed consultation and health summary report, outlining your specific testing results and wellness plan.
- Specific dietary and nutritional counseling.
- Appropriate vitamin and mineral supplementation recommendations.
- Allergy testing results and specific treatment recommendations.
- Initial 3 month supply of sublingual (under the tongue) drops for treatment of allergies.
- Unlimited e-mail access to our office through our secure web-based portal software system.
- Initial 1 hour office visit.
- Second 1 to 1 and 1/2 hour office visit.
- Third, fourth, and fifth 1/2 hour follow up visits.
- Bioimpendance analysis testing performed at each office visit.
Total Cost: $1,500.00.
Please note: Additional visits may be required in order to achieve optimal health. These additional visits are available on a fee for service basis.