Chronic Fatigue Syndrome typically involves many of the following symptoms:
• Severe fatigue lasting more than 6 months
• Feeling worse the day after exercise
• Diffuse, often migratory, joint and muscle pain
• Disordered sleep or chronic insomnia
• Difficulty with word finding and substitution
• Poor short-term memory
• Poor concentration - often described as “brain fog”
• Bowel dysfunction - often diagnosed as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
• Recurrent infections of the throat, chest or sinus issues
• Chemical or medication sensitivity
If you feel constantly tired and are always fighting fatigue...if you lack energy and pep…if you continually feel worn out…Chronic Fatigue Syndrome may be the cause.
The Conventional Medical Approach
The conventional medical approach to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is to prescribe a variety of anti-depressants, muscle relaxants and anti-psychotic medications that have a myriad of significant side effects.
The Wycoff Wellness Integrative Healthcare Approach
The Wycoff Wellness Center offers several unique alternative customized treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome. Specific treatments
are based on the individual patient’s needs.
Potential options for the best way to treat fatigue include the following:
* Individualized vitamin/mineral/supplement replacement
* Treatment of chronic yeast overgrowth
* Bioidentical hormone treatment
* Intravenous and/or oral chelation
* Intravenous vitamin & nutrient infusions
* Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI)
* Low Dose Allergen Immunotherapy (LDA)
* Specific dietary advice
You don’t have to live with symptoms that have not been
evaluated and treated appropriately any longer!
Call today for an appointment with a Wycoff Wellness healthcare provider!
About Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue represents a constellation of symptoms that altogether form a syndrome. The vast array of symptoms often do not seem to be related, making the diagnosis challenging. A simple way to think of chronic fatigue is to use the analogy of a circuit breaker in a house presented the following way:
If the energy demands on your body are more than it can meet, your body “blows a fuse.” The ensuing fatigue forces you to use less energy, protecting you from harm. On the other hand, although a circuit breaker may protect the circuitry in the home, it does little good if you do not know how to turn it back on, or that it even exists
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) may affect upwards of 6 million Americans. It causes more disability than rheumatoid arthritis. Lesser degrees of muscle discomfort syndromes may affect millions of more people. Patients with chronic myofascial pain (pain that can occur in distinct isolated areas of the body) are often diagnosed with hypochondriasis, malingering or depression.
Proper treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome requires the proper diagnosis and treatment. The Wycoff Wellness Center provides a unique and thorough approach to evaluate patients with the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Our process involves the following components:
* An initial visit
* Provide a complete review of past history and symptoms
* Perform a head-to-toe physical
* Coordinate recommended testing (see below)
* Initiate basics of a comprehensive treatment plan
* First follow-up visit
* Discuss results of all testing in detail
* Develop a further customized treatment plan
* Determine the need for further testing
* Follow up visits
* Follow up depends on individualized treatment needs
* Typical follow up every 2 to 3 months or as needed
Adrenal Fatigue: Adrenal Fatigue is often an important factor in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A careful evaluation will be made to determine its possible role in your Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Please see our article on Adrenal Fatigue for more information.
Wycoff Wellness typically would recommend some or all of the following diagnostic testing. The specific recommended testing is an individual decision between a Wycoff Wellness Center healthcare provider and the patient.
Typical testing to be considered includes:
* Complete blood count, blood chemistry panel and complete thyroid testing panel
* A four-vial saliva collection for various hormone levels - sex & adrenal hormone testing
* Comprehensive vitamin/nutrient evaluation:
* Spectracell Laboratory MNT or Genova Diagnostics NutrEval testing
* Great Plains Laboratory Testing:
* Comprehensive IgG Food Antibody Assessment (tests for 88 common food allergies)
* Hair or urine heavy metals toxicity evaluation
* Organic Acid Test (OAT)
* Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
* Gluten & Casein Peptide Test
* Urinary Amino Acids
Call today and schedule your initial evaluation with Dr. Wycoff - 517 -333-7270 or 800-471-0255!
FOLLOW THIS EASY 3 STEP PLAN TO PROVIDE NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT FOR CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
1. Start each day with:
2. Then add
TARGETED SUPPLEMENTS FOR CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
or Call 800-471-0255 to order
3. Then add
HERBAL FORMULAS FOR CHRONIC FATIUE SYNDROME
To Order Dr. Chi's Herbal Formulas