Wycoff Wellness offers a number of programs to support healthy, medically supervised weight loss. We will develop in collaboration with each patient a program to allow them to loose weight safely and effectively.
The basis of all our weight loss programs is discovering the barriers preventing you from controlling your weight. Often, patients are made of feel like failures as they are told to “just eat less and exercise more and you will lose weight.” If only it was that easy.
There are many identifiable barriers to weight loss including:
- Adrenal hormone imbalance
- Male or female sex hormone imbalance
- Hypothyroidism (undiagnosed or under treated)
- Vitamin/mineral/nutrient deficiencies
- A fundamentally poor eating program
- Lack of regular exercise.
The Wycoff Wellness approach is to sort through and identify the barriers. Once the barriers are defined, a treatment program to improve, repair and fix the issues may be embarked upon. This process begins with an initial visit where Dr. Wycoff will review your past medical history and perform a physical examination. Most likely Dr. Wycoff will want to obtain some initial tests (typically blood and/or saliva testing). Based on this information, Dr. Wycoff will individualize a treatment program for you.
Wycoff Wellness has the professional support to help you remain on the program and achieve meaningful, long-term and health weight loss. It is critical that you have the help and assistance needed to improve your compliance and success on our programs. The Wycoff Wellness Center’s programs are designed to be safe, effective and are all medically supervised.
The two weight loss programs offerered at Wycoff Wellness include:
- Healthy Transformation Weight Loss
- This 12 week program that will help you establish an eating program for life.
- HCG Weight Loss
- This is a great program for many patients that will allow for more rapid weight loss.
By partnering with Wycoff Wellness you will be able to achieve the look and feel you want. Begin the process of improving your health today!