Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Metagenics Meta Lipoate 300 – take one tablet daily
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body and a critical nutraceutical. ALA restores vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10 and glutathione back to their functional, reduced antioxidant state. ALA aids glucose entry into cells, improves insulin sensitivity and reduces the risk of diabetes. It protects brain cells, help remove (chelates) mercury from the body and reduces the risks of atherosclerosis.
Meta Lipoate® 300
Meta Lipoate 300 is a premium-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Through proprietary technology, the potentially harmful chemical by-product epilipoic acid is removed and polymer residuals kept at a minimum, resulting in a purity-controlled product that delivers maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.
- Provides antioxidant activity in both aqueous and fatty regions of the cell, crosses the blood brain barrier, extends the functional capacities of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10, promotes accelerated glutathione synthesis, and directly scavenges free radicals.
- Supports glucose transport, metabolism, and utilization, which may promote healthy glucose clearance from the bloodstream.
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue, especially peripheral nerves.
- Promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- Offers clinically effective levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily.