Called the “master key to optimum health,” vitamin D controls the expression of more than 1,000 genes throughout the body. Genes that vitamin D express prevent influenza and treat tuberculosis, strengthens muscles, prevents common cancers and prevents autoimmune diseases. You should have your vitamin D level checked yearly with a simple blood test (25-hydroxyvitamin D) and maintain a level of between 50 – 80 ng/ml. You may require additional vitamin D to reach this level. I know my level, do you know yours?
D3 5000 features 5000 IU of vitamin D3—the most bioavailable form of vitamin D.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, immune, and neurological health
- Provides high dose vitamin D3 (5000 IU) to quickly replenish vitamin D status
- Solubilized in oil for better absorption in the digestive tract
- Available in easy-to-swallow softgels
D3 2000 delivers 2000 IU of the preferred form of vitamin D, as vitamin D3, in each tablet. The active form of vitamin D in the body is 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D—1,25 (OH)2D3. Dietary vitamin D must be converted into this active form in order to deliver the health benefits associated with vitamin D. Iso D3 is designed to support optimal metabolism of vitamin D to its active form.
- Provides soy isoflavones. Genistin may help facilitate the body's utilization of vitamin D3 for enhanced health benefits.
- Supports overall good health and more specifically:
—Healthy neurological function
—Balanced immune activity
—Bone density and more