Symphora is formulated to promote a positive mood and mental well-being by beneficially modulating cerebral metabolism of the neurohormone cortisol.
- Cortisol is a glucocorticoid hormone associated with mood, well-being, and stress response
- Features DHEA, which research suggests may support a positive mood by modulating the effects of brain cortisol during periods of stress
- Provides vitamin D, a vitamin that has been associated with serotonin metabolism and a positive mood
- Supplies neuroactive vitamin B12 and folate—cofactors in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin
- Designed to act centrally, within the brain, this formula features 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, which research suggests is able to pass the blood-brain barrier
|Recommendations: Two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Warnings: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. For adult use only. Avoid use if patient has, or has a history of hormone-related cancer, diabetes, or bipolar disorder. If patient has a medical condition or takes medication use with caution. Do not exceed recommended dosage.|