Somnolin features a complementary blend of nutrients, including 5-HTP, theanine, and targeted B vitamins, to promote a restful, relaxed state and relieve occasional sleeplessness.
- Supports balanced levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine with clinically beneficial levels of 5-HTP and theanine.
- Theanine may influence the generation of alpha brain waves associated with a deep state of relaxation.
- Supports healthy neurological function with targeted B vitamins—including an exclusive source of biologically active folate (L-5-MTHF) and methylcobalamin. Research suggests that L-5-MTHF may cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Provides an all-natural source of 5-HTP from the herb Griffonia simplicifolia.
- Supplies a highly concentrated dose in one tablet.
|Recommendations: Two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken during the day and/or before bedtime.|
|Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Not recommended for those under 18 years of age. If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use. If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery, may cause drowsiness.|
|† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.|