Ultra CLA is a stabalized, mixed-isomer conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) formula in triglyceride rather than free fatty acid form for enhanced stability.
Ultra CLA is a stabilized, mixed-isomer conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) formula in triglyceride rather than free fatty acid form for enhanced stability.
- May help support healthy body composition.
- May support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism through its activation of PPAR alpha and PPAR gamma—potent insulin sensitizers.
- Provides a standardized extract of rosemary leaf, which has potent antioxidant properties and may enhance formula stability.
- Provided in a 1:1 ratio of cis-9, trans-11 to trans-10, cis-12 isomers.
- Provides a stabilized form of CLA compared to the free fatty acid form of CLA.
Two softgels supply: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 1000 mg Rosemary Leaf Extract (as RoseOx®) (Rosmarinus officinalis) 40 mg [standardized to 6% (2.4 mg) carnosic acid] Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, annatto extract (color), and lecithin (soy). Contains: soy. Recommendations: Two softgels three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. † U.S. Patent No. 6,432,453
RoseOx® is a registered trademark of Hauser, Inc.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.